Sexually transmitted disease (STD) testing and treatment, as well as FDA-approved contraception, are available at all health departments and both wellness centers within the Southeast Health District. For more information on STD services or to make an appointment, contact your local health department.
Free and confidential HIV testing is available at all local health departments and at each Wellness Center.
Some of the medical services provided include:
- Comprehensive assessment including history and examination, for males and females
- Provision of FDA-approved contraception
- Collection of specimens for specific laboratory tests, such as Pap smears, urinalysis, hemoglobin, chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, HIV, etc.
- Evaluation and management of sexually transmitted diseases and common gynecological problems
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
For confidential and anonymous HIV/AIDS and STD information and resources, call the Georgia AIDS and STD Information Line at (800) 551-2728. The Georgia AIDS and STD Information Line is a free service, providing confidential and anonymous answers and referrals to questions concerning testing, treatment, PrEP, risk assessment, safer sex practices, case management, social services, emotional wellness counseling, and medication assistance for persons infected or affected by HIV and STDs.
Para cualquier preguntas en Español, tenemos el personal de Lunes a Viernes de 9:00am-1:00pm.
Phone: 1-800-551-2728 or 404-876-9944
Hours: Monday – Thursday 9:00 am-9:00 pm, Friday 9:00 am–7:00 pm