Multiple positions available
Application Deadline: Until Filled
Position Title: Temporary Part-Time Hourly Clerical Workers
Paygrade: Pay Dependent Upon Education & Experience ~ (Unclassified)
Location: Negotiable within the Southeast Health District
Description of Duties:
Team members are expected to be flexible and operate in any role assigned throughout the day including but not limited to registration, education/greeter, floater, support staff/data entry, and traffic control. Provide patient education and excellent customer service. Ensures that all safety precautions, HIPAA requirements and data entry are accurate and acknowledged.
Team members may assist with set up and breakdown of drive through sites, traffic control, and maintaining flow for each facility and/or event. Assist the Resource Coordinator with preparation of supplies for each clinic including but not limited to; organizing, packing and stocking supplies for each facility.
Duties may include but not limited to:
- Must maintain a high level of integrity, work ethic, enthusiasm, customer service, and professionalism.
- Responsible for daily set-up/teardown of specimen collection/vaccination sites.
- Assist with inventory control of all supplies at collection locations (expiration dates, stocking of supplies).
- Engages in excellent customer service with collection encounters.
- Maintains cleanliness of the specimen collection/vaccination area.
- Support immunization staff; data entry
High School diploma or GED AND Ability to perform basic office functions and computer related duties.
Services in community settings. Computer experience (Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint, data entry, etc.); Public Health experience; Experience working in an office and/or clinic setting.
Please click on the link below to apply.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
NOTE: Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.